For those of you out there who have been looking for a hidden solution to a crooked smile, your search can stop here in Weybridge. Incognito lingual braces comprise of individually made gold brackets. They are made to be a perfect fit to the inside of your teeth and are fitted behind your teeth. OK, at this point you could argue that they are not completely invisible, but they are totally hidden from view. It is a hard job to spot Incognito braces once they have been fitted in your mouth.
Will Incognito work for me?
The Incognito brace system is great for almost all cases of tooth straightening. If you have crowded or wonky teeth; spacing issues; teeth that stick out, or in too far; or teeth that simply don’t bite together in the right way, Incognito braces should be able to help you.
What is the treatment time?
The average treatment time for Incognito patients is around 15 months, more complex bite issues can take up to 24 months, and in some cases treatment times can be much shorter when the issues are mild.
No visible brackets or wires to worry about here
Incognito allows you to see the improvement of your smile week by week. In fact, many of our patients using Incognito in Weybridge are surprised to see how much their teeth move at the beginning of their treatment. As the braces are fitted behind your teeth, you can start to enjoy your straighter smile as soon as it starts to show.
- Incognito braces are totally hidden behind your teeth, they are almost invisible;
- They are custom-made for precision results
- Suitable for everyone, Incognito braces can treat most cases
- Incognito brackets do not contain nickel – great for nickel allergy sufferers
- Incognito brackets are designed to minimise possible speech problems or eating interference
- Incognito braces are fixed in place, treatment is quicker than removable braces
- Enjoy your smile as soon as it starts to straighten up.
Let us here at Weybridge Orthodontics help you achieve a fantastic smile with Incognito in Weybridge. For more information, book in for a consultation with our team.