Do you have overcrowded or crooked teeth and feel self-conscious about your smile? Teeth straightening using Invisalign in Weybridge could help you feel more confident and create healthier teeth and gums.
At Weybridge Orthodontics, one method of teeth straightening we use is Invisalign, an advanced system of clear braces that has the double benefit of improving your oral health and the appearance of your teeth.
So as well as boosting your self-confidence, having straighter teeth means that there is also less chance for decay to build up and create problems further down the line. The straighter teeth are, the easier it is to floss and brush.
We treat many adult patients who need teeth straightening in Weybridge. Invisalign is a great solution for older patients as the clear braces mean that no one would know you are wearing them and so they don’t affect your social or professional life.
Why use Invisalign in Weybridge?
- Gradually and discreetly straighten your teeth over 6-12 months.
- Work more quickly than traditional braces.
- Won’t affect your lifestyle.
- Can remove for a couple of hours a day if needed or when eating and drinking.
- Use modern wire technology so are less forceful than traditional braces.
How does it work?
There are five steps to the process:
- We do an initial consultation to see if the treatment is suitable for you.
- If so, we take an impression of your teeth.
- Three weeks later you come back for a clinical check and we show you a 3D animated model of how your teeth will change over the coming months.
- If you are happy with the clinical check and treatment plan, custom-made aligners are created.
- You begin the treatment and change the braces every two weeks – each set is individually manufactured for you and the gradual changes that happen as your teeth move over time.
We offer interest-free monthly payments to help you spread the cost.
Get in touch with us today to find out if getting treated with Invisalign in Weybridge could help you to a more radiant, confident smile.