Incognito braces are an advanced model of brace that is hidden discreetly along the back of the teeth, not on the front like conventional ‘train tacks’. Incognito allows people to go about their daily routine without feeling self-conscious thanks to their braces being practically invisible from the outside when they speak or smile.
Incognito braces in Weybridge are suitable for all age groups – children, teens and adults who want to correct their tooth position but want something more subtle than conventional braces.The Incognito brace is custom made to each patient in order to maximise comfort and ensure the results are as accurate as possible, this is achieved by using the latest computer technology when creating the brace in the first instance. In the UK and Ireland alone there are over 700 dentists that are qualified to fit Incognito braces, and here at Weybridge Orthodontics, we are proud to be home to one of those dentists. Always check the credentials of the dentist you are going to use, for whatever treatment you decide to have.
The cost of having Incognito in Weybridge does vary depending upon individual needs, so we advise that you book an appointment to speak to our dentist, who will be able to assist you further following an initial examination of your teeth.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito braces including:
- Customisation: Incognito braces are individually designed and produced for each patient
- No embarrassment: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible to others
- Time: See visible results in a short time
- Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, and after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
- Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions and wonky teeth
- Suitable for all age groups
- No risk of damage to the front tooth surface
To see if you are eligible and would benefit from having Incognito in Weybridge, contact Weybridge Orthodontics as soon as possible and take the first step to improving your smile.