You will be in experienced hands
- We have treated over 21 000 satisfied patients.
You will be in highly qualified hands
- Most of our Orthodontists are specialist qualified and all are members of National and International professional organisations such as The British Orthodontic Society, The American Orthodontic Society and The World Federation Of Orthodontists.
- All our Specialist Orthodontists have undergone three years of Postgraduate Orthodontic training at the most prestigious Dental Schools in the UK.
- All our Specialist Orthodontists have completed five years of undergraduate study to obtain their Dental degree.
- Several of our Specialist Orthodontists hold prestigious consultancy posts at eminent UK Dental Hospitals. This entails a further two years of intensive hospital training.
- We employ a groundbreaking team of Orthodontic Therapists. We are one of the first Orthodontic practices in the UK to train and employ Orthodontic Therapists registered with Royal College of Surgeons (England).
- Our entire Orthodontic team is committed to maintaining the highest level of continuing education, training and expertise.
- Our friendly Orthodontic Nurses are all registered with the General Dental Council and thus meet the high standards and qualifications that are set by the GDC.
We are at the forefront of new developments
- We are founder members of OrthoProgress, a peer review and continuing education forum, enabling us to stay abreast of and inform our peers of the very latest orthodontic techniques and developments.
- We provide the highest quality care using the latest orthodontic technology available.
- We are completely Digitized and we use sophisticated computer graphics to help illustrate 3D treatment options and predicted treatment outcomes.
- Our practices are at the forefront of orthodontic design and comply with and exceed Government Quality Care Commission recommendations.
We believe the patient always comes first
- Our patients are always treated with courtesy and respect and we strive to meet and exceed every patient’s expectations
- Patient satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do and we are therefore delighted to receive a continual stream of word of mouth referrals.
- We are proud to treat several of the most exacting and knowledgeable patients: the children of referring general dental practitioners.
- Our Orthodontic practices are all carefully designed to make your visits comfortable.
- Our Orthodontic team are all trained to communicate clearly and concisely.
We provide exceptional orthodontic treatment
- All Orthodontic Treatments are planned by Orthodontists and carefully structured to address your specific problem and needs.
- Should you fail to qualify for National Health Service funded Orthodontic Treatment and still long for a gorgeous smile, we aim to help by offering a range of 0% interest credit Private Treatment repayment plans.
- Our team includes trained Treatment Coordinators who will guide you through the various treatment options in a friendly and unpressured environment.
- We offer convenient appointment times and strive to see our patients at times that suit them.
- If required, emergencies are seen on the same day.
- Our Orthodontic practice is situated close to the town center with parking available within a short walking distance.
- We are a friendly and experienced orthodontic team and all our members are committed to our patients’ welfare.