Weybridge Orthodontics can provide private orthodontic treatment to all patients even if patients fail to qualify for treatment under the NHS.
Our private consultation fees are £149 for adults and £149 for children. This includes a full written report outlining the treatment plan that will provide you with the best clinical end result. At your consultation (included in your consultation fee) we might take clinical photographs, teeth impressions and X-rays. We do run special consultation offers throughout the year so be sure to check our special offers page for this purpose or contact our Treatment Coordinators for details.
Benefits of Private Orthodontic treatment
- 0% typical APR finance (subject to terms & conditions) with flexible deposits and easy monthly re-payments. Our 0% finance options make it possible to spread the cost of treatment over the period of your treatment therefore making your treatment more affordable.
- No waiting list, treatment can start almost immediately.
- Wider selection of braces, using the latest technologies that could potentially result in fewer and shorter appointments
- Flexible appointment times including early mornings and late evenings
- Free emergency on call for private patients
- Free cleaning pack which includes all the recommended cleaning products.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Treatment can be provided for purely aesthetic improvements
At the initial consultation we will advise you of:
- All treatment options available
- Timescale of various options
- Interest free payment plans over 6,12,18 or 24 months
We will then provide:
- A detailed written quotation. This could involve an interest free payment plan (by standing order)
We are committed to providing the highest standard of care at the most affordable price. We provide special discounts if 2 or more immediate family members (siblings or parent/s) receive private orthodontic treatment with us.
Additional discounts may apply if you need more than one orthodontic appliance or if you select to pay for your orthodontic treatment in one installment.